(CC) (HD) 2019 VIDEO UPDATE HERE which covers ALL 3 major charge ports (Micro USB, Apple Lightning, and USB Type-C)!
This video you’re watching is a recent charge port cleaning method including a demonstration. This works with Android, ANYTHING mini/micro USB, Apple + Apple “lightening” charge port, USB 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, and standard USB – C version 3.1. Did your cell phone suddenly stop charging? Is your charge cord loose, or falling out as well? There’s a VERY COMMON CAUSE for this. This is an update for the video I made in 2012.
Please pay attention to my comments at 1:22, AND from 3:10 to 3:50! They are VERY IMPORTANT to know!
Pay close attention to ALL the warnings in this video, as damage “will” occur if a person applies “excessive pressure or force” to the small “pin row/tab” in the charging port of their device! Do at your own risk! If you have ANY doubts in your ability to perform this procedure, take your device to a qualified person who can safely repair it.
This problem can potentially affect EVERYONE who carries their phone or device in their pocket, purse, coveralls, work clothes, and more!.
• your phone or device has “stopped charging”,
• it charges only when you push or wiggle the charge plug in your phone/device,
• it charges intermittently, or charges VERY slowly,
• your charge cord does not seem to “lock-in”,
• the charge cord plug keeps falling out of your phone/device.
(This video “could” apply to ANY DEVICE that uses the “micro-USB style” charging port) IPhone/IPod charge ports are also vulnerable too.
WARNING!!!!!… NEVER EVER force, pry, or twist any object or tool in any way in the charging port of your device! PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to my warnings here, and in this video, as damage WILL result if you do not!
BTW, if your phone/device has a VERY SLOW charge, I have an information video I put up which you might find helpful.
Here is the link for that one;-
2019 VIDEO UPDATE HERE
Check out my channel “Mysimplefix”!
DISCLAIMER; – WARNING: This video is provided for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, instructions and advice contained in this video. No one is liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information contained in this video or in the related comments. Be safe! Anything you try will be done at YOUR OWN RISK!
Also, If you have found this video helpful, please check out my other video
titled, “Simple Fix” for “Earbuds not working”, “Earphones not working” or “Earbuds cutting out”. It may help you! Thanks.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bói Hắt Xì Hơi Giải mã hiện tượng Hắt Xì Hơi liên tục theo giờ
- Cưới Nhau Đi (Yes I Do)-Bùi Anh Tuấn, Hiền Hồ&100 cặp cô dâu chú rể|Gala Nhạc Việt Bài Hát Của Tháng
- Hướng dẫn tải và cài đặt phần mềm nén và giải nén Winrar Full Free
- PS2 || How to download PS2 Emulator for Android – Cách tải giả lập PS2 cho android
- Hướng dẫn cách cài đặt Giả lập KOPlayer trên máy tính