Russia’s lower house of parliament has passed constitutional changes regarding presidential terms. The amendment could see Vladimir Putin staying on as president even after his term limit expires in 2024, potentially until 2036. However, the bill must still pass the upper house later on Wednesday, and a public vote planned for late April. Putin is currently serving his fourth presidential term.
Subscribe to us on YouTube:
Download our APP on Apple Store (iOS):
Download our APP on Google Play (Android):
Follow us on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shop Tutorial 2020 | Facebook Shop Setup | How to Set up A Facebook Shop Page?| Simplilearn
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn
- Panasonic G9 vs. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III: Which is the king of Micro 43?