Lee Min-ho is returning to the small screen for the first time in three years through SBS’ “The King: Eternal Monarch,” which starts airing Friday night.
Lee, in his first role since completing his military service in April 2019, partners with Kim Go-Eun, who is also returning to the screen three years after the hugely popular “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”
Kim Eun-sook, the scriptwriter behind several major hit Korean TV dramas, including tvN’s “Guardian” and “Mr. Sunshine” (2018) and KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun” (2016), as well as “The Heirs” (2013) starring Lee, is in charge of the script for “The King.”
The romance fantasy tells the story of people who exist in two parallel universes of a fictional Korean empire, and a modern world similar to today’s South Korea.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shop Tutorial 2020 | Facebook Shop Setup | How to Set up A Facebook Shop Page?| Simplilearn
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn
- Panasonic G9 vs. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III: Which is the king of Micro 43?