Start your free week with CBT Nuggets.
In this video, Jeremy Cioara covers what is involved in network design and how it is completely different than network configuration. This in-depth webinar details the most important concepts relating to network design. This includes knowing the technology, keeping things simple, building from templates, monitoring and documenting.
After watching this video, you will understand all the important concepts that relate to quality network design. Jeremy describes how you need to know the technology inside and out. When creating network designs, he goes on to say, it is important to keep them as simple as possible. He further describes why building a network from a template can help you create standardized solutions. He insists, too, that you need to design all your devices to be monitored. Finally, he describes the importance of properly documenting your network design. He additionally answers the questions of those who were watching the webinar live.
Newest training from CBT Nuggets:
🆕 CCNP Enterprise (300-500) |
From the CBT Nuggets blog:
• Why Take the Network+ Exam? |
• What Makes Networking Difficult? |
• What To Know About Intent-Based Networking |
• How to Study for (And Pass) Network+ in 10 Weeks |
• Diving In: Net+ or CCNA? |
Start learning with CBT Nuggets:
• Professional Course: Building a Network Design that Works |
• Cisco CCDA Design (200-310 DESGN) |
• CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) |
• Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals 98-366 |
• Explain Enterprise Network Design |
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://chungcuquan9.com/cong-nghe