Opens May 31!
Tickets on sale to Members May 22, and May 23 for the public.
A film on the earthly magic of falling in love, Ryusuke Hamaguchi’s Asako I & II is the brilliant screen adaptation of Tomoka Shibasaki’s bestselling novel, Netemo Sametemo. When Asako (Erika Karata), a shy student from Osaka, meets Baku (Masahiro Higashide) at a photo exhibition, it’s love at first sight. Baku is a mysterious and gorgeous-looking young man, but he likes to disappear when the mood strikes him. Then, one day, he’s gone for good. Two years later, Asako, now working as a server in a Tokyo coffee shop, spots Ryohei (also Higashide), a young sake executive who looks exactly like Baku — to the extent that Asako is convinced she’s found her lost lover. But Ryohei is a very different person: he has no secrets, he is honest and kind-hearted, and he will love Asako with a faithful, protective love, destined to last forever — the kind of love that’s so reassuring it might even be scary.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shop Tutorial 2020 | Facebook Shop Setup | How to Set up A Facebook Shop Page?| Simplilearn
- Tiểu sử Tân Thứ trưởng Bộ công an TRẦN QUỐC TỎ – Em trai Cố CTN Trần Đại Quang
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Mỹ nhân 'Sở Kiều truyện' và Trịnh Khải đăng ký kết hôn
- Panasonic G9 vs. Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III: Which is the king of Micro 43?